Understanding the Costs of Volunteering
We promise 100% transparency with pricing, so you understand the full cost of your stay, and exactly where your money goes. And as a registered non-profit NGO, your money only supports three things: your host family placement and food, expenses related to cultural outings and project placements, and our core administrative functions, such as local team salary and office space.
What’s included in the price?
- Accommodation with a centrally-located host family
- Food (three meals a day)
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Full induction and orientation by an experienced staff member on arrival
- In-country support and 24-hour back-up from our team of full-time local staff
- Training and workshops from our experienced local staff
- Access to our local office with internet connection
- Visa support and advice
- Fundraising support
- Pre-departure preparation from our full-time local staff
|1 month||€1000 / $1200||Visa application support, Airport Pick-up + Hotel & Drop-off, Room with Host Family, 3 meals per day, Volunteer Placements, Co-working Space, Cultural Evenings, Pre-departure preparation, and more||Airfare (plane Tickets), Travel Insurance and Visa Fee|
|3 months||€2250 / $2650|
|6 months||€3900 / $4570|
We also offer discounts for longer stays, which are also encouraged for you to maximize your cultural experience, and your impact on our partner communities. Discounts start at 25% for 3 months, up to 35% for 6 months and beyond. Please contact us directly for more information, or to discuss the possibility of additional group discounts.
Finally, we encourage our volunteers to consider donations to their partner projects, although this is solely at your discretion. School supplies and books are excellent for teaching and school placement, as well as basic medical supplies for our medical outreach volunteers.